Working with Carol Fowles entitles you to her 13-step Marketing Program:
1. Prepare a market analysis of property with comparable properties sold in the last 6 months and providing current market trends.
2. Prepare finance packages of possible ways for buyers to buy your home or property and discussing the best options for you in view of your needs.
3. Ordering a title search to check for possible easements or restrictions.
4. Property fact sheet for your home property to be given to prospective buyers to answer questions of neighbourhoods, schools, water quality, sun exposure and exceptions features about your home or property.
5. Reporting your property to the Multiple Listing Service immediately, which in fact exposes your property to 1,500 salespeople.
6. Market your property to agents through flyers, phone calls, house tours, Real Estate Board activities and the internet.
7. Advertising in local newspapers, window displays in Royal LePage Salt Spring Realty office (prime main street location) and on the internet.
8. Pre-qualify buyers, screening lookers and answering questions about your property days and evenings.
9. Keeping you informed weekly of current market conditions by providing competitive comparables on market:
- sold properties in your price range
- feedback on showings
- copy of ads and other input on your market place
10. Making all appointments for property through the Royal LePage office
11. Placing a “FOR SALE” sign on your property
12. Writing the Purchase Agreement and negotiating the sale for you.
13. Follow up on details for closings, helping to arrange financing, arranging for appraisals, follow up on mortgage approval